Wednesday, April 29, 2020

someone help with dental problem?  

someone help with dental problem?  

answers 0:I had a labial frenectomy done in my mouth over a month ago now..the periodontist told me that i couldnt use mouth wash for awhile because the alcohol in the mouth wash will kill the healing tissue so it won't heal properly...but when I got home I noticed that the mouth wash I use says it contains no alcohol {crest pro health} so do you think it would be ok for me to use it? plus it has been about 5 or 6 weeks since i had the procedure done so it shouldn't hurt anything right?answers 1:Listen to your dentist and just because some mouthwashes do not contain alcohol, there may be other ingredients in it that may delay healing. Anything that causes irritation of the healing site will delay healing. The best rinse to use is warm/hot slat water rinses because it is antibacterial and will speed up healing.answers 2:As you are saying yo! ur mouth wash does not contain alcohol. I think you can use your mouth wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment