Friday, April 3, 2020

If you were to sell a car (privately) and.....?

Galen Gowers: This is why I always get a bill of sale signed by them and me. I sold the car, it is yours AS IS and as long as I can prove I sold the car (Bill Of Sale) I don't care what they do They can register the car or not if they wish at that point. But they own the car and no court will let them win if they wish to sue.

Dionna Doyel: The deal is done. You have absolutely no legal reason to take the car back into your possession. Simply submit the release of liability form to your state's DMV immediately. Soon as you do you will no longer have any responsibility for the vehicle.

Joellen Zorrilla: Thats on them. Say you already spent the money. Too late, no take backs lol.

Maynard Reevers: I had the same thing happen but I just told them that they should have known what they were getting into in the first place. I told them the problems the car had up front but they still whined for a couple days and then got over it. Next time you're selling a ca! r on craigslist check out http://mycraigslistadvisor.com. It's got a bunch of tips on how to sell a car for more money and make avoid these sorts of problems....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment