Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Air Force recruiter told me they aren't hiring for admin... Please help!?  

My Air Force recruiter told me they aren't hiring for admin... Please help!?  

answers 0:I scored a 61 on the Administrative part of the ASVAB today. I really want a job in this field, but my recruiter says they aren't hiring in this field right now. Is this true? Or how long would I have to wait for a slot?Also more info on these jobs from experience:-3E631 Operations-3E731 Fire Protection-3M031 Services-3P031 Security Forces-4D031 Diet Threapy-4E031 Public Health-4F031 Aeromedical-4P031 Pharmacy-4Y031 Dental AssistantWhat are deployments like for these jobs (if you know)? And how are they in general.Thanks!...Show moreanswers 1:not hiring in the entire admin section? that seems wrong. recruiters are known for lying don't know if there is a lot you can do about that though.don't know what operations dofire protection - sit around and clean the truc! ks all day services - work at dining facility cooking food and stuff like that and a few work at the gymsecurity forces stand at the gate and check ids for 12hrs a daydon't know much about the others besides the obvious any medical job is probably gonna be in pretty high demand on the civilian side so they have that going for them.deployments are sparse and there are probably gonna be less in the future. of the 6 people in my shop (about 30 years of combined experience) they only add up to about 2 years combined time deployed....answers 2:they do not need the ADMIN or medical jobs filled. they need the high tech jobs filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment