Saturday, July 4, 2020

why is weddings an important step?

Michelle Sohre: Because if you were a good girl before the wedding it will be the first time that your "honey" got to see you "moon" him!

Nia Monopoli: think about the question u asked? a commitment to one person. yeah i say thats big.

Rosie Travino: Weddings aren't the important step - the marriage is. Committing yourself to one person, vowing to be there now matter what, living with that person and his/her quirks and habits. It's a big step as far as the maturity you require to handle the seriousness and required communication for your marriage to survive. I hope this helps answer your question.

Travis Sherrock: Because it's a special time for just the two of you!

Troy Staton: Because this is when the couple are at their sweetest,as sweet as honey when all in the world seems good.When the grass is always the greenest and the sky is always the bluest and so on and so forth.

Sammy Tabatt: That would be the person who actually performs your ce! remony. Be it a Justice of the Peace, A Minister, Judge....

Cherry Stampka: A person who can legally marry you. It can be a member of the clergy (pastor/priest/minister/rabbi) or it can be a judge or justice of the peace. Every state is different. Here in Michigan you can also be married by a mayor of a city or a court magistrate.

Azalee Ahrendes:

Ruby Martis: Do you know why it’s called a Honeymoon? Find out how the honeymoon came to be…Did you know?In ancient Northern European customs, the bride and groom drank Mead, a honeyed wine, for a lunar month (thirty days) after their wedding - creating the name honeymoon....Show more

Giovanna Sherlin: it is a public and legal commitment to the world, your friends, family and the higher powers that be that you will take the time and work it takes to be married.

Somer Distilo: Every girl dreams of this day. Every girl should have one because every girl deserves one.It's the celebration of th! e beginning of a life together with the one you love and want ! to share your future with. :]

Tyrone Disanti: the moon is dripping honey

Frederic Engellant: Good question. Traditionally, it is for the couple to take a trip to celebrate their marriage. Check out the site below for more information and history behind the word.

Gertrude Darke: Because on a good honeymoon u cud eat honey on the moon!!!!

Jayson Brod: I love my ring, absolutely love it. However if I had to choose between the ring and the way he asked I would pass on the ring. I don't need it but I felt very special the entire day he proposed to me

Jacinta Moitoso: It is important, because you just gave away half of your stuff, it is not only important, it is rash. Do not get married, there is no reason for it.

Renay Billiar: No, not necessarily. I'd love it either way, I'd like him to propose when we're cosied up in bed, and he realises he wants to be with me forever, then we can go ring shopping the next day. Equally, he's a real gentlema! n so would probably put a lot of thought into it, maybe tell my parents his intentions, then get down on one knee with a carefully picked out ring. Either way, I'd be over the moon.

Launa Weingarten: Not at all.... My fiance proposed to me with a bowl of my favourite fruits! Haha, all that mattered to me was that he asked and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the sweetest, quirkiest guy I know (my best friend) :)

Joey Mekeel: Good question!..I would just have to say it is a wonderful time in life for the two of you if it is the first marrieage for each of you. If it is a second marriage, or more, it just seems like another date. If you husband has a good job, and she is not working it is good for you as now you have insurance. If your husband flies, or is a pilot you can see the world for free. In any regards, you have my best wishes...Y'all be happy, and never lose respect for each other. It only takes one partner to lose respect, or distrust the ot! her. When you lose respect, and distrust along with jealously; the marr! iage is doomed....Show more

Carter Edstrom: I would be a bit disappointed if he didn't get me a ring at some point during the engagement (doesn't have to be during the proposal), BUT as long as he is serious about making the commitment, I will be ready to say yes :]

Virgil Loatman: you mean why are weddings an important step?it's a permanent, everlasting tie to one personthat's important, isn't it?i'm only 13so whateverlast time i checked it was though :P...Show more

Lashawn Zabarkes: The ring was the least important part of the proposal for me.The words "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" were more important than a ring which is just a piece of metal with a rock in it at the end of the day.

Willis Liburd: clergy, justice of peace

Ron Keliipio: It is important because you are committing your self to one person for the rest of your life in front of your Friends and family. If you are asking this question you are not ready

Bob Pu! cella: A wedding is important as it is the onset of a marriage between two persons now becoming one in marriage and the unity of two families. It is a social way of sharing and announcing the couple's joy and happiness with their family and friends. It's a step given in faith and maturity in which comes responsibility and procreation of mankind. What's important is the actual marriage and weddings are social standings of tradition. To many it is a way of showing respect to the bride's family and giving worth to the bride by the groom and his family hosting the wedding. For others it is the bride's family who hosts and it also represents the love, respect and how they value their daughter. Now a days traditions have changed as have financial traditions and weddings are more like a grand gala party. All in all weddings are important family and cultural traditions that leave legacy for generations to come!...Show more

Shena Etulain: Getting married is a choice not! a matter of importance. Notice the minister asking, "Do you take this ! man/woman?" You have the choice of saying Yes or No.

Logan Bero: I agree with CindyLu. As blunt and unromantic as it may sound, the ring makes it official. Now you have "proof" that it's real and not just talk (you can't go around telling people your engaged and not have a ring to show, then they will be "oh she's not really, just hoping. just talk" no one else will take your engagement seriously until they see the ring. Also it tends to show the guy is more serious because he spent quite a bit of money on something that is totally worthless other than the symbolism.Also, I had a boyfriend and we had talked about getting married and several times he proposed without a ring (in kind of a more playful way than a serious way) and I would always be sooooo happy and say yes, well anyway eventually we broke up (its ok because I realize he was kind of a jerk anyway) ..... now my REAL fiance gave me a ring and that's how I knew he really meant it, we're really getting marrie! d, and be together foreverNow of course I'm not getting married because of the ring, nor did I pick out or want a huge expensive ring, and I would have said yes even if I didn't get a ring, but it is a big tradition and the symbolism- a ring is a circle and a circle has no ending, so it symbolizes never ending/eternal love- is very important to me....Show more

Hunter Beech:

Booker Warlick: Well it doesn't have to be official ring.I've known people who've been proposed to with a cheap $2 ring so that they could pick they're own. Or another ring that they already own again so they could pick it out.It's part of a proposal but in no way is it as important as actually asking the person you love to spend the rest of your life with you. Hell i'd accept a flower, a paper ring! anything even a pretend imaginary ring....Show more

Clemente Schoeck: The ring is a nice thing to have but just to know that he wants to be with you forever is the part that is important. ! You can lose a ring or get new ones but what will always be with you is! the memory of the day he proposed and the man that that did it.

Basil Blasingame: Don't get me wrong, engagement rings are nice an all but it really isn't that important to me. Just being with the person I love and marrying them is what I would care about mostly

Pattie Vold: it is a few days away after marriage when you are at your sweetest with your partner

Sonya Volcko: It is a person who is authorized to "solemnize marriages", or legallpy perfrom wedding ceremonies. The role is usually designated in a state statute, and in most states it is a minister, justice of the peace, or judge. Some states authorize certain other types of people - usually judicial, some will grant a person a license to perform one ceremony, and I believe in only THREE states, a Notary Public can perform wedding ceremonies. Hope this helps....Show more

Gladys Worthing: I suppose the 'wedding' you have is important for different reasons for different people. Legally, it'! s necessary to be married (have a wedding) to do things like automatically inherit the estate if there is no will, to visit if the partner is in the ICU, and other things. If you are religious, the wedding is important to each religion for different reasons. To most Christians, even a church wedding can be 'vacated' by a civil divorce, but if you are a Catholic, the civil divorce is 'meaningless' if you want to continue to take the Eucharist (communion) and you must seek a church annulment. My husband and I were married by a Protestant minister, but are now Catholic. When we got married we both felt that our marriage was going to be 'forever and beyond' ... but when we converted, I still had to go through the annulment process because I'd been married before so our marriage would be considered 'sacred' and I could take communion. There is also the feeling that many people (mostly women) have that their wedding must be 'perfect' and that means EXPENSIVE ... which neithe! r my husband nor I believe in. We had a very beautiful wedding on a st! ate ferry, and many of the passengers who were total strangers came and watched it, too. A wedding should mean making a commitment ... to us, it's for life and beyond, for others, it's only until the 'fall out of love' or decide for some reason they don't 'love' their partners any more. My husband and I fall out of love with each other frequently, and then we fall in love all over again, but for us the OVERWHELMING thing is the 'unconditional love' we have for each other ... that 'gets us through' the bad times, no matter how bad, as well as makes the good times even better. Maybe that is the MOST IMPORTANT thing about a wedding ... you have to spend time 'thinking' about your relationship after it, and not just the ritual of the wedding itself ... but many people don't think and get caught up in just the 'majesty' of the wedding without any thought of after ... but that is another question....Show more

Tyree Allenbrand: i really dont care what they call it, i car! e what we do for it

August Hubbard: they're important because it is a big step in your life cause your with this person for the rest of your life, maybe.

Blythe Noreiga: The ring is only a symbol. I had a very inexpensive ring because we couldn't afford a diamond. I got my diamonds (7 of them) in a channel setting several years after we were married. We have been married 32 years.Diamonds are nice but there are other things I'd rather splurge on. Another trip to Italy would be nicer....Show more

Antonia Quinnett:

No comments:

Post a Comment