Thursday, July 2, 2020

single or taken?

Arnoldo Budzynski: Still single :(

Denna Prudente: singlegotta love flirting ;]

Julieta Suleiman: single for the past 16 years!

Marcelle Vanlith: No. You are not. I'm an Atheist.

Mandy Mustaro: here's the linkhttp://www.perlerbeads.com/and it will work

Tillie Wynott: Nah bro, I'm with ya 100%. We lead more exciting lives anyways.

Elmo Tervo: page cannot be found. i believe knowing other sites. u could send as many as u want to them the email w/ the info they provide as long as it doesnt consume much space (KB)per send.. they wont send it back to u. And per their policies they might have to review ur designs and then once they give the word it could either be one or two or even more gifts

Shaquita Wernicki: Taken

Leora Klingelhoets: I'm Taken

Eulah Hugill: taken

Isreal Kochheiser: Unsure as of now, I'd sooner be single or taken. Limbo SUCKS!

Oren Eskelsen: Single and not loving it.=(

Clemente Schoeck:! Single

Terrell Voltz: No,but you are most likely a poser.

Charlotte Bryar: lifes about...? : It's twelve.. 2 for answering the quesiton and 10 for B/A.

Arnulfo Seegars: Taken.

Randall Twehous:

Janita Tetlow: Stars kinda depress me...I prefer the bright Sun.

Freeman Rutkin: Taken. Have been for 3 wonderful years!

Frank Crummell: taken

Kiersten Clayburn: Stars. It is so romantic to go walking along the beach under the stars. Not so with the sun.

Sabra Roers: single. Im happy to be single. Nothing to care about. Live for myself.

Mildred Pombo: taken and proud

Shawnna Kusky: Sun

Merna Fauset: Single, for a looooong time (over 2 years!)

Hipolito Rightmire: Taken & hapyyyyyy

Rayford Speziale: Single - sometimes proud, sometimes painfully lonely, depending on the day.

Bruno Galasso: No

Madie Strople: Taken and happy

Derrick Smsith: Wrong category, I know :SSence the link wouldn'! t work.. can you please go to http://www.perlerbeads.com/, cli! ck on Gallery [[left side, in the collum]], clikc the "Click here to find out how you can get a..." link at the top. This is what I want to know: -Can I send in a picture of my design?-If not, when I mail them the design, will they send it back?-Can I send in two designs/pictures at at time?-If so, will I get the option of two free gifts?THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! FIRST PERSON WHO ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS GETS 'BEST ANSWER'!!...Show more

Indira Wassell: Ugh. Sorry bout the link.:S

Glynda Darrin: Single right now

Donny Bankson: single

Patricia Dornbos: adios loves. Sp!cy is going to sleep at a decent hour.. shocker

Joan Stavropoulos: Stars

Hal Palowoda: Single, I suppose. But I should be, I'm a kid!You could say that I'm taken... by my parents! :P

Elsie Resner: No, there are a lot of atheists now. I am not one though but its okay. If your happy with what you believe in then thats fine with me

Douglass Sarley: single.

Aron ! Ramu: Single......

Rosella Figliola: Single and so happy. I have the best guy friends EVER though

Antonia Mogg: No, there's more of us every day as education leads people to the obvious conclusion that the entire concept of a god is something that cavemen invented as they had no better way to explain the world around them.

Coralie Goldsberry: No they are others like u

Abby Herwood: taken

Judie Kise: Stars..

Buddy Ardd: tho some of the others r right. the sun is a star.sweet dreams :)

Booker Warlick: Happily Taken

Lahoma Beadell: Stars

August Hubbard: Taken

Antonia Quinnett: single

Marita Stadick: As long as "atheist" refers to you, specifically, and no one else, yes.

Kaley Lappas: Sun for me but your getting a star.

Theresia Fashaw: single and hoping to be taken one day

Debora Soliani: No I'm an atheist.

Gene Debell: The sun is a star

Adelle Weight: Stars.

Vickie Sterbenz: ! taken

Aldo Decurtis: sun = star so either way you lol come onnn s! ome of you got it...Show more

Joan Stavropoulos: taken

Joel Feagler: No you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment