Wednesday, July 1, 2020

So, there are church weddings. Why aren't there church divorces?

Derrick Smsith: You just gave me an idea! Divorce chapel divorce un-wedding packages!Hell, doesn't everyone love a good party afterwards?You got it!!!

Ramon Dahlheimer: Because what God joins together cannot be separated.

Leif Serabia: In Roman Catholicism, there are no divorces - but there are annulments which declare that one of the parties to the marriage entered into matrimony with no intent to abide by the terms thereof.I don't know about other cases, but my wife and I celebrated when her annulment came through because it cleared the way for us to get married in her church. But it really wasn't a reception....Show more

Gus Leiby: In Las Vegas ........ all dreams are true.: )

Jene Kostyla: Jingles: I want 20%. :o)

Cherry Stampka: there are........ no receptions as far as I know, but there are *church* divorces, are sorta.... and they cost you more than the wedding did..... go in peace..... God bless

Joeann Hoyt: Its not of God.

Morris Olexy: The churches would be overbooked?

No comments:

Post a Comment