Saturday, July 11, 2020

Which of the following is your favorite ethnic cuisine?

Kaylee Schmittou: American or Hawaiian or Mexican or ItalianIt's a toss-up

Jude Colbenson: Caribbean.

Elissa Curlin: greek

Shemeka Laker: Italian! I love ravioli...hence my screen name!

Toshiko Reimers: Indian - there's such as wide variety and so many good vegetarian dishes too.

Alvaro Oare: ChineseindianThai

Jarrod Darnall: italian

Esmeralda Pigram: Ethiopian and Indian I like it HOT!!!

Nilda Bafia: Anything Persian and Afghani, especially my bf mom's kofta and spinach! I also love Greek!

Alberto Kozub: (*^o^*)OTHER: Japanese♡Sushihttp://webpages.marshall.edu/~suzuki/sushi.jpg♡Sashimihttp://www.majo.co.jp/cosplay/meshiapu/20030201_sa...~DELICIOUS!(^_-)-☆...Show more

Bianca Lannier: Indian, because there are so may vegetarian choices.... a good thing since I am a vegetarian!

Charissa Bichsel: Jeez loueez, I can't decide.*American - Thanksgiving feast the way I make it*Italian - everything*Indian -! lamb biryani*Chinese - everything except dog*Middle Eastern - shewarma, kefta kebab, hommos, Turkish coffee with cardamom*Mexican - everything except for nopalitos (cactus)*Thai - red curry chicken soup made with coconut milk, I don't know the name of it*Japanese - sukiyaki, sushi, sashimi*Korean - bulgogi, sweet seaweed, cold sweet rice noodles*Filipino - lumpia, pancitAnswering this has brought me to Level 5, woohoo!!!...Show more

Iris Shawcroft: ESTONIAN -blood sausage on christmas ;)

Rocio Karvis: Mexican and Greek.

Antone Youla: ChineseThaiMexican

Oscar Wieland: British fish and chips yum yum

Pearlie Medora: I'm Italian so I'll say I enjoy Chinese or Mexican food

Everette Rovinsky: Indian/Pakistani

Jimmie Doerfler: I love Chinese cuisine

Jeannine Vassie: My most favoured ethnic cuisine is Indian.

Cherry Stampka: My favorite cuisine is definitely Indian! :)

Kandi Lough: French

Lucien Hellerman: Japanese.! Sushi followed with Tempura and finish it off with Sukiyaki! ! The beers are awesome, too, especially Sapporro.

Dorinda Metzer: Chinese with Italian coming in a very close 2nd!

Matt Gerdeman: M E X I C A N !!! But I also Love Sushi and all things italian-still, I pick: M E X I C A N !!!

Hunter Beech: ARGENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They have everything!!!! Meat, pasta, so many things. When you go to a resturant you can order many different things not just hamburgers. Great food

Leann Villalta: native american........buffalo burgers, indian tacos, fry bread, yummy

Roosevelt Pendill: I am Sicilian, but Thai is my favourite, with Mexican coming in at a close second!

Kellie Waycott: Peruvian

Torrie Weissenbach: ChineseThaiMexicanItalianIndian

No comments:

Post a Comment