Thursday, July 30, 2020

Do you do math for recreation and fun?

Alberto Kozub: What do you think I doing this for then, answering peoples math questions? I like math, so I try to help as well as entertain myself.

Collin Barter: Yes. I used to think of mathematics as the language of science, but now I think of it as a vast work of art. I read mathematics like I read novels.I am a nerd. I know.

Reyes Brunell: yes, and for a job

Leann Villalta: Yes, Maths is a really good subject to explore and play with,I have done my gradiuation in Maths and seen how it can be used in real life!

Aron Ramu: No. Why would I do math when I could do other things like sports.

Alise Rutgers: Sometimes for fun, sometimes not (to get the point in exam). Sometimes just to beat the asker.

Freddy Shutler: yeah it works your mind and push it into the limit which is good for some reason

Moira Woodrow: For fun I guess, coz since I was a kid I love math coz I enjoy solving math problem....It's enjoying but at the same time it! 's challenging!!!

Stormy Beliard: Yes, it makes my brain feel good.

Erica Bottaro: Yeah! I love learning new things and math is a great thing to learn, if you learn a bit in your spare time it will help you understand a lot of other things and may even save you time in the future when you have to learn it. I hope this made sense! :P

Manie Labat: no, but a friend of mine does .................................

Neely Youngblut: Yes. I love maths for it really makes my brain work hard. And I think that nobody could avoid using maths in everyday's routine.

Kandi Lough: I think everyone knowingly and unknowingly does math for recreation and fun. If Shopping is fun for some, calculating the total cost of all your expenditure is math. If sports is fun, tallying the final score is math. If brain teasers are your thing, Sudoku involves math. If travelling is your hobby, finding the fasted route to your destination involves adding up transit time, in-flig! ht time, checking-in time. If Algebra is your thing, then it w! ould involve a bit more complicated form of maths. So really, we all do math everyday...whether we think its fun or not!...Show more

Hye Caulley: Yeah, and yet, I wonder why I damn myself to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment