Monday, March 2, 2020

Why do consumers think it is OK to purchase counterfeit accessories?

Toya Braskett: I reckon I would know....and sometimes it's worth it. Take the example of cotton products or jeans as mentioned above. A bit of careful shopping can get you a decent item. However, if I bought a sophisticated phone, but made in China....I expect a low price, but i accept the risks and the life expectancy of the product would be less.

Mozell Sponsler: I bought my counterfeit Chanel bag (you cant tell its fake unless you look inside), because I dont have a trillion dollars lying around, and I still want to be able to wear the style. I support the original when I can, I buy their perfume, and if I have a few extra dollars, i'll go for their make-up instead of the drug store.

Jacques Teri: Are you saying that my knockoff purse is illegal but it is so cute. Designers should be honored that everyone wants their look. Not all can afford to pay 1200.00 for a purse.

George Dingeldein: Please are more concerned with status and price then being moral! ly correct.

Renita Sefton: I agree with you whole-heartedly!! I would never even consider purchasing anything counterfeit, everything I own is 100% real!

Rufus Plough: Let me barge in on this conversation as a certified public accountant who'se grandmother was a dress designer for 46 years.People buy fake accessories because they LOOK THE SAME and COST MUCH LESS. It's a budget decision.

Derick Kinnard: wow i never thought of it that way...i have a couple fake accessories...i dont actually show them off, but i like the design...i guess your right i should support the designer who created it..thanx!

Magda Vandergriend: I'm not stupid enough to pay a ridiculous amount of money for some ugly piece of crap because it has some snooty label on it. I don't even buy the fake stuff because I don't see anything designer made that I like enough to want. Besides, most of the time designer label clothes are made in the same factory with the same material and t! hread as the non label stuff and have their tag put on it. I ! know this because I worked in one and saw the exact two things with different labels and prices...Show more

Johnnie Pummill: Can't afford the real.

Horace Escue: ew i never buy fake accessories. its cheesy and lame. everyone can see that what is being worn is totally fake. i would never buy fake accessories and if someone wants that brand so much why dont they save up their money and buy it instead of trying to rock a fake bag or whatever it is. yuck. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment