Thursday, March 19, 2020

Smoker Insurance ?

Darnell Cutliff: call a broker for real numbers

Shaquita Wernicki: The difference in health insurance prices isn’t nearly as much with health insurance as it is with life insurance. It’s interesting to note that some states charge their employees extra if they are smokers, however. Also, group health insurance policies may get breaks if a certain percentage of policyholders are non-smokers.I did a quick quote comparison (through MostChoice.com), and here’s an example:Georgia, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Value Select PPO•Have not smoked in last year: $164.53/month•Smoked within the last year: $199.57/monthI’ve linked to a MSN Money article about the high price of smoking which includes information on smoking and insurance.Check out MostChoice.com to compare health plan rates and to speak with qualified insurance agents. It’s an easy way to find out about life, health, and auto insurance without any obligation.You can find MostChoice here:http://ww! w.mostchoice.com/health-insurance.cfmHope this helps,Barnes@MostChoice...Show more

Jude Kennelly: I recommend that you try this web page where onel can get quotes from the best companies: http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/index.html?src=2YAhupi...RE :Smoker Insurance ?What is the average health insurance policy for a smoker compared to a nonsmoker?Update: I need an actual figureFollow 5 answers...Show more

Olen Penhallurick: Group health is based on claims numbers and age, smoker does not affect health insurance much, but big in life insurance premiums.

Marcelina Schossow: I don't remember my health insurance applications ever ask if I'm a smoker, so in my personal case, the answer is $0.

Robin Tommie: Hopefully a lot cheaper! It would make me mad if I was paying as much as or more than a smoker.

Voncile Slaubaugh: I need an actual figure

No comments:

Post a Comment