Sunday, March 8, 2020

Can you define Beauty?

Rosann Mccomb: i like the sentimental fantasy world you live inits lovely, reallyhowever where I come from, the ideas and values people have relating to beauty are those pertaining to a persons appearance. so sad but true innit?if people really thought personality = beauty then I think I would get a lot more compliments..maybemeh...Show more

Patricia Dornbos: "Beauty is a light in the heart." - Khalil Girbran

Porfirio Gartland: HIGH 5!

Darnell Cutliff: I somewhat agree with you, but I also believe in natural beauty. I aam not talking about wearing skimpy clothes and massive makeup and getting surgery, I am talking about being naturally attractive, having good genes, etc.I don't think there is any shame in saying that.

Jannie Ariola: Well said.

Lionel Tanen: I don't know. I saw this movie once. Beauty and the Beast. One was ugly and the other was not. Everyone knew who was ugly and who was the beauty. I think it is easy to tell if someone has ! beauty or not. I like beautiful paintings and art. They last forever.Emily Dickinson tried to define it:The Definition of Beauty isThat Definition is none --Of Heaven, easing Analysis,Since Heaven and He are one....Show more

Serita Hefferon: Your choice of words are too "beautiful". But I do not agree with all you said.

Wilmer Skidmore: Beauty is definitely personality. But even that varies between people - one might say that being shy is beautiful another might say being feisty is bestAnything beautiful is Allah's creationAny flaw is our fault...Show more

Kaylee Schmittou: Aslam-o-Alikum,How are you? You said it very beautifully...I couldn't have said it better myself. But I would request you to put a little more appropriate picture on your profile...Islam is alive after Karbala...I hope I helped...Show more

Maria Bengston: Beauty = AllahMy perfect ideal woman = A woman who has Allah on her mind all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment