Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Some makeup questions?

Myriam Hetjonk: 1. What age did you start wearing makeup?-at the end of my freshman year, 142. What type of makeup do you wear(mascara, eye liner)-foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, mascara, & sometimes eyeliner on bottom3. Why do you wear makeup?-i look better w/makeup4. Best makeup remover?idk, but i use ponds makeup wipes, or target brand makeup remover, or neutrogena foaming cleanser5. Can you go a day without any makeup?yes, if im not going anywhere...Show more

Dorethea Beaston: I started wearing makeup regularly when I was 15.For everyday use I do foundation, powder, concealer, liquid eyeliner, mascara or falsies, eyebrow pencil and powder, and sometimes eyeshadow.I wear makeup because I feel prettier with it on, and I like feeling pretty. I just use facial soap (I use Olay right now) to get rid of my makeup, unless I have a day when I do a lot of colors with my eye shadow, and then I just use olive oil and make sure to wash after that. I could, and I had! a couple months last year that I went without makeup completely, but I prefer not to....Show more

Jesse Pirieda: 1. What age did you start wearing makeup? 11.2. What type of makeup do you wear(mascara, eye liner)? Eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, and lately I've started wearing blush.3. Why do you wear makeup? Sometimes I just wear it for fun, but lately it's been because I've felt a lot prettier with it on.4. Best makeup remover? I've never used a makeup remover lol! I know, that's bad. I just use soap, water and a wash cloth to get my makeup off. I need to get some makeup remover soon!5. Can you go a day without any makeup? Yes....Show more

Woodrow Neyman: 1. 14 y/o2. Foundation, eye-liner, mascara, eyeshadow3. To enhance my features4. MAC makeup remover wipes5. I can go a day w/out makeup, unless I have to leave the house ;)

Luana Carothers: i started wearing makeup when i was 13. i wear foundation,mascara,liquid eyeliner,eyeshadow and lip tin! t. well i wear makeup cause i think i look awful without it.as! for makeup remover i just use wipes. i could go a day without makeup depends :)

Isreal Kochheiser: 1. 142. concealer, foundation, usually mascara but not always, 3. because i have blackheads and some small zits that i want to cover up4. neutrogena oil-free makeup remover, its really good and cool to look at because the denser part of it rises and it looks cool haha5. yeah sure...Show more

Nedra Oltz: 1. 12 (I just wore some lip gloss or very light neutral eyeshadow.)2. Lip gloss, eyeshadow, and mascara3. It makes me confident and more put together than on a regular basis. It's also fun to experiment sometimes. 4. Water and soap5. Yepp, I rarely wear makeup. I prefer the natural look most of the time....Show more

Coleman Coscia: 1. 122. Powder, Eyelid Primer, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Blush3. I like experimenting with it, it just makes me feel good.4. Almay (they have these little round things kinda like mini towelettes)5. Yeah

Douglass Sarley: 1. I starte! d wearing makeup when i was in 7th grade, so about 12 or 13 years old.2. I wear eyeshadow, eye liner, lip gloss and blush. 3. I wear makeup because i feel more prettier when i have it on, and that's what girls like4. Personally i think the neutrogena face cleaner pads are the best removers!5. See the thing is with my makeup, i am not a girl who goes above and beyond with the makeup. i like just a simple plain eyeshadow, and a little eye liner on my water line. I absolutely can go a day without makeupHope this helped!!:-)...Show more

Sharron Salin: 1. Not too long ago; around 14â€"152. Mascara, eyeliner, blush, concealer, brow powder3. I wear makeup because I enjoy it and it's fun. :)4. I don't wear too much makeup (rarely all of what I've listed in #2 at once), so I just use my regular facial cleanser. The Aveeno Positively Radiant works great and it removes, makeup, oil, and dirt that's been built up in the skin.5. Of course, since as much as I like makeup, it! 's also good to give your skin a break....Show more

Rosalba Lingn! er: 1. foundation-13 mascara-12 eyeliner-132.i use maybelline dream mousse liquid foundation, Avon super shock mascara, and i don't really know what brand my eyeliner is.3. i love makeup but the only reason i wear foundation is my skin is un-even 4.any remover works for me5. yes it doesn't bother me to go without makeup...Show more

Wilbert Shellgren: 1. What age did you start wearing makeup?I started wearing Natural makeup at the age of 122. What type of makeup do you wear(mascara, eye liner)Now I only wear eyeliner. Sometimes i wear mascara or foundation. Depends how I feel.3. Why do you wear makeup?I just like the way it looks with different outfits4. Best makeup remover?Amie is a great brand for clear skin. I have JUST run out of my Amie stuff and I am spending my money on more. It may be expensive but Its worth it. 5. Can you go a day without any makeup?Not really, i don't mind being seen at home with no makeup as long as there aren't too many people there....Show! more

Hope Lundmark: -I started at the age of 13-I like wearing my makeup natural as if I don't look like I'm wearing any so I look flawless. I wear 3 neutral shades of MAC eyeshadows, I wear concealer and foudation to cover some blemishes. I put on a coat of mascara and I wear rose colored lipbalm-I wear makeup because it makes me look flawless and it makes me confident -I love the makeup remover wipes. You can carry them anywhere -Well I can but since I wear my makeup naturally I'd wear it everyday. But if I'm at my house I don't wear it....Show more

Jeannetta Gaffigan: I was about 13.I wear concealer, foundation, and powder daily. Then I just mix up what I do everyday. Sometimes just a little mascara. Other times it's a very heavy smoky eye with a nude lip. Today it's a dark red lip and green shadow for christmas :)Some unhealthy obsession ;) I want to be a makeup artist, possibly.I like clinique. Or the neutrogena face wipes. They SMELL good, are moisturizin! g, and are great when I haven't slept in 2 days and am about to pass ou! t with a full face of makeup lol!Sure I can, but I'd rather not ;)...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment