Saturday, May 9, 2020

Which type of Listerine is best to use??  

Which type of Listerine is best to use??  

answers 0:Over the past years I have started to use Listerine. I have had problems with my teeth. I mean I brush, floss, etc but I guess it's my genetics. I used to use Listerine "natural citrus" or "cool mint". I recently saw commercials for "Listerine Tooth Defense" so now I am giving this one a shot. The commercial made it seem like it would be better than others (I know it's part of marketing), but I am not sure what all of the difference is. The main thing I notice is in the "Cool Mint" one the active ingredients are "eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate, and thymol" which are antiplaque/antigingivitis. In the "Tooth Defense" one the active ingredient is "sodium fluoride" which is an anticavity. I guess I am just completely lost! Which should I be using? Don't I want to protect against all ! three? I guess I am just trying to find out which would be the best. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE!!! =)...Show moreanswers 1:This Site Might Help You.RE:Which type of Listerine is best to use??Over the past years I have started to use Listerine. I have had problems with my teeth. I mean I brush, floss, etc but I guess it

No comments:

Post a Comment