Sunday, May 24, 2020

How difficult is College/Dental school?  

How difficult is College/Dental school?  

answers 0:I'm a senior in high school, top 20 in my class out of approximately 400 seniors. I've always had a high GPA (3.8-9 range) and I took honors classes. High school has always been a breeze for me. I want to be a dentist, but I've always heard that dental school is incredibly hard. Also, I'm going to have to be a science major of some sort. How big of a jump is it from high school to college, then to dental school?...Show moreanswers 1:definite, you may. There are workplaces that hire human beings to be dental assistants without certification/adventure, and do on the job education. I did on the job education as a extreme college senior, and characteristic been working as a dental assistant all the way by way of college. So this is available. notwithstanding, this is annoying to get a place without adventure, so be arrang! ed to stand rejection.answers 2:Freshmen year should be a breeze if you are properly prepared depending on how tough your high school was or if you have the proper study habits. The next few years depend on your distribution of credits during your next few years. If you took few classes second year, you will have to take more classes the third year and fourth year. Difficulty depends on you.Then you got to take the DAT to enter dental school, tough? yes, you are entering dental schoolDental school? Of course it will be difficult, you are going to be a professional. They don't call it professional for nothing. But once you become one, you can enter some residency, not much money but good experience, before you can go into private practice.I wish you luck, Doc!...

No comments:

Post a Comment