Saturday, May 9, 2020

Can I put music from my computer onto my phone?

Rana Rudell: ok well there is a easier way of doing but you need a memory card there like $10-$15 just plug the phone into ur computer and go into my computer and you will see ur phone there like maybe the (MODEL) number or removable storage and then open that you will see something like music or Audio and then open that up go to where all ur songs are like stored in ur computer and then highlight them all and drag them into that music folder and u can not drag from windows media player sorry hope i helped you out :) if u need more info just email me though my yahoo answers page...Show more

Corrina Faro: yes u can but u need a memory card the cheapest is 10 dollars

Darcie Peraha: yes but u can store more if u have a memory card... you'll want to plug the usb and the phone together then go to "sync" bar in your windows media player, U put the songs u want in the sync window then push the sync button

No comments:

Post a Comment