Thursday, May 7, 2020

My boyfriend is interviewing for a Home Theater Installer at Best Buy. Does anyone have any tips about......?

Edwina Fu: you look pretty hot! i'd probably find a bf w/ a better paying job!

Maynard Reevers: He needs to have some understanding of the home theater systems. Most of what he needs to know can be learned on the job.Most important he needs to be a patient person with god customer skills. Any previous experience he might have will be extremely helpful.Best Buy is a very good company to work for. Yes they have their faults, what employer doesn't. But overall good place to work. They have a very good pay scale especially for the home theater techs., great benefits, etc.Good luck to him I came to Best Buy 3 years ago best careeer move I ever made....Show more

Geraldo Mccalla: If I were to have someone install my system, I sure as heck would hope he would have more experience than "knowing how to plug something in" and Best Buy training. My opinion of Best Buy and the whole Magnolia HT stuff has reached a new low. I wouldn't have Geek Squad touch my computer! either.

Claude Gloden: Is it for the Magnolia portion of the store? As long as he knows how to plug in a wire, he'll be fine. Best Buy will provide training for anything he needs to know. Having worked in the media section at Best Buy before and dealing with the home theater people, you don't really need to know a whole lot going in. They will train him.

No comments:

Post a Comment