Saturday, August 22, 2020

Want more piercings!!!!!?  

Want more piercings!!!!!?  

answers 0:So, I recently got a navel piercing, and I also have a helix and both lobes pierced, and I have now come to the conclusion that I want MORE. Problem is, I can't decide on one. I thought about a tongue piercing, but I have heard about them causing dental and digestion problems, which I would rather avoid. So I was hoping to get more info on those, as well as some thoughts on tongue web piercings. Also, I'd like to get opinions on other piercings and your guys' personal favorites. I'd rather not get any directly on my face. And I was also thinking about microdermals and hip piercings. Thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks everyone,(:...Show moreanswers 1:It's actually very rare to get digestion/dental problems because of a tongue piercing. I have one

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog because your knowledge is great and i really appreciate this
    Accountants Melbourne

    ReplyDelete