Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Anyone near or in Winston-Salem, NC in the remodeling business willing to hire a female?

Lon Pennington: cool, thanks

Truman Biby: To answer your question as to what I look like I can change like night and day. When I go out I straighten my hair, put on lots of makeup, wear heels and I will admit I get a lot of looks but if I was going to be working on houses all day it'd be pony tail and no makeup. I will admit I can be pretty scary without it so I doubt my looks would be an issue :)

Carmelina Enoch: What do you look like, because some women reading your question might have husbands who own remodeling businesses and they would be skeptical of having their husband hire some good looking chic to come work for them.

Porfirio Cahall: Ugh...wish you were a bit further north!! My brother runs a remodelling business and he loves hiring females!! They have a certain eye for remodelling that most men lack. He's partners with a female and I think both of them together do great work and have a remodelling style like no other. I'll ask if he knows an! yone in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment