Thursday, June 25, 2020

What advises would you give to teenagers who are sexually active?  

What advises would you give to teenagers who are sexually active?  

answers 0:What advises would you give to teenagers who are sexually active?answers 1:Condoms!!!answers 2:I imagine that my first advice would be "Don't be sexually active", but I doubt they'd pay the slightest bit of attention to it, so I'll move on to my other pieces of advice:1. Use protection. We have enough teen pregnancies.2. Sex doesn't equal love, so don't assume the guy or girl that's banging you is doing it because he or she is madly in love with you, even if they SAY they love you. The last thing you want is to end up sobbing your eyes out and feeling all cheated when your partner goes looking for someone better in bed....answers 3:be safe - always ask about previous partners - testing and make sure to always use protection - condoms/dental damsanswers 4:While all of us adults would prefer if teenagers waited until they are at least ! 18 we know it's not practical to just scream "DON'T YOU DARE" at teens. I don't have kids but if I did I would take the same approach my parents took with me. I would make sure my teen had very comprehensive sex education. Because I am from a conservative town I did not get that in school; my mom took me to the health department and sat me down with a counselor who armed me with tons of literature, online links, and free condoms. This counselor also performed the battery of HIV and STD testing on me even though I was a virgin. He believed it was important that I know before I started having sex what responsible sexually active people do to take care of themselves and their partners.So, my advice would be not only to make sure you always have condoms (or birth control if you're a girl - both in combination are best, but one is better than none) but that you are armed to the teeth with as much health information as you can possibly get access to. Finally, once you start! having sex it's important to get tested twice per year....ans! wers 5:As ludicrous as this will sound, and teens will turn a deaf ear."Don't" would be my first but of advice,but as a teen once, albeit gay, which this question is out of category, it might depend on the ages of the teens, the forms of protection used, their personal hygiene, moral values set by parents, even if denied, Peer pressure certainly, "Have you done it yet" in wanting to keep up with the crowd. As young teens my GF and I would have never come out, but we did in late teens, and it was accepted. Part of the issue, is we have two babies adopted from 14 year old mothers....answers 6:Try not to be and if you are at the very least use protection? Also girls (if heterosexual) don't just rely on a condom to stop you getting pregnant. Also I would advise been careful who you sleep with. Final bit advice if you are insistent on been sexually active get checked frequently for STD's and STI's.

No comments:

Post a Comment