Saturday, June 27, 2020

Dental School and the US army?  

Dental School and the US army?  

answers 0:Ok so I'm going to an in state college for pre-medical and ROTC and my plan after my four year college I would apply for a dental school. I was wondering what do dental schools require for admissions. If I get accepted I would join the US Army and they would pay for it and serve my country as a dentist after dental school. Would that work if anyone could help me thanks everyone 🙂answers 1:For admission to a Dental School you will have to take the DAT.The credit requirements vary with schools. So, it will be better to get in touch with the schools of choice individually.Yes, when you start dental school, US Army will send Recruiters to go over the procedure as to how it works. In fact, many dental students do sign up for the Army as soon as they get started at the dental school....answers 2:hi Angus, Is your sister an authorized Dentist? if so, ask her to email me and s! upply me her particular suggestion approximately what she feels is a actual requirement that she won't meet. My email is: larrysmile at yahoo dot com ideal needs, Larry Smith Senior grasp Sergeant, USAF (Ret.) First Sergeant

No comments:

Post a Comment