Thursday, June 4, 2020

POLL: Whose your celebrity crush?

Samatha Nicar: Pagey

Carmina Stickney: Jared leto

Son Ahlers: @hottestchix yaknow, sorry, but I was born in 1989, 91 is an easy # for me, but I'll change to 89 soon.

Zulema Baccam: Sodapop Curtis ;)

Lizzette Wendroth: Alan Rickman is hot.

Ronnie Barcus: Justine ShapiroJustine Shapirolook her up on google imagesWho the hell gave me thumbs down?...Show more

Brock Hladik: rebecca black. shes hot ;)

Edwina Fu: Andy Six, if you know who that is.& Ashton Kutcher (x

Cecil Derenzi: LOL I agree with iSnape

Mack Ukich: Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Eva Lichlyter: jennifer lopez

Barton Sease: my celebrity crush would be olivia wilde and david backham ohhh hes sexy

Emile Midgley: hey hi5 i was born in 1991 too!

Cornelius Thornborrow: Olivia Wilde !WOW WOW WOW !!!!!If she ever talked to me, I would surely die.

Marquetta Gimm: I have several celebrity crushes...Bradley CooperIan SomerhalderLiam HemsworthRodrigo! SantoroMost attractive celeb over 40...Josh Holloway John HammRob Lowe...Show more

Vida Miss: I don't have a celebrity crush, but I think Alan Rickman, Liam Neeson, Johnny Depp, and Viggo Mortensen look good for their age.

Lenard Ginyard: johnny depp :)

Coleman Senn: ryan reynolds bq jason bateman he's 42!

Nikki Sypult: avril lavigne

Shaquita Wernicki: Taylor Lautner

Scot Rotruck: Don't know yet.BQ; Alan Rickman, Jason Issaacs, and Sean Bean.

Scot Rotruck: Alan Rickman and John Travolta !!

Jinny Dronen: John Lennon applies for both of those. He died at 40 a month and a day old, so.God, he is so gorgeous. No matter the age or hair. (:

Dana Russian: Marilyn Manson.BQ: Marilyn Manson.

No comments:

Post a Comment