Thursday, February 20, 2020

What is the American Business Philosophy?

Shaquita Wernicki: This is not how American businesses started , but more and more it's like.I part you and your money any way I can and if you let me, you are an idiot.

Susan Rambo: Buy low, sell high.

Branden Roddick: 'Dog eat dog'? Maybe 'f-ck the dog, dismember it, and sell off the parts.'

Donnie Bolio: What is the American Business Philosophy?~~~ It is the Amerikkkan philosophy/motto;M * O * R * E!!!Always; MORE!Capitalism is the failed experiment that Happiness comes from 'things'!...Show more

Saran Stealy: Sure I do and have for a lot of of my grownup existence. I prefer the beneath recounted enchantment of my Wal-Mart cloth cabinet. The truth that I in no way believe broke looking there may be yet another plus. Fyi i am disabled as just right- if that has any relevance

Lonnie Jehle: We go where the profits are the largest, drugs and guns are king.

Vern Serratos: free enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment