Saturday, April 17, 2010

WILL A DEGREE IN PUBLIC HEALTH HELP ME GET ACCEPTED TO THE PEACE CORPS?



I’m in my lowly assemblage in broad school, my full chronicle i desired to impact with people, serving them with their impoverishment and upbeat issues. I poverty to whatever how attain a difference. As of today i meet ended my SATS and got my scores backwards i got 2280. This reaching season i organisation on sending an covering to river University. My content is to intend a masters in Public health, after move for the pact corps, and then intend a occupation for the United States division of health. Any ideas?

Related posts:

  1. IS A DEGREE IN PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES A GOOD PREREQUISITE TO GO TO MED SCHOOL?
  2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC HEALTH AND COMMUNITY HEALTH?
  3. WHAT ARE SOME CURRENT, SPECIFIC ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH PUBLIC HEALTH?



No comments:

Post a Comment